Our vision, mission and values
We envision a vibrant and inclusive Alberta where the rich diversity of people is celebrated and respected, and where everyone has the opportunity to fully participate in society, free from discrimination.
To serve the public interest by ensuring access to justice, advancing equity and inclusion, and upholding human rights principles in Alberta.
We commit to the following values to guide our work and relationships:
- Integrity: We provide support and services that are fair, transparent, and timely.
- Collaboration: We work inclusively to build connections with each other and our stakeholders.
- Approachable and Accessible: We endeavour to ensure access to our programs and services, acknowledging the impact of our work on people's lives.
- Respect: We cultivate an environment in which each individual's experiences, perspectives, and opinions are appreciated and valued.
- Engaged: We believe in what we do and are committed to bringing our best to everything we do.
Our Strategic Priorities and Actions
The Commission has identified strategic priorities and actions that will guide our work for the next three years.
Revised: October 26, 2021