Condominium corporations

The Alberta Condominium Property Act defines a condominium corporation to be all those persons:

  • who are owners of units in the parcel to which the condominium plan applies, or
  • who are entitled to the parcel when the condominium arrangement is terminated pursuant to section 60 or 61.

(See the introductory page on services for a complete definition of goods, services, accommodation or facilities that are customarily available to the public.)

For more information see:

What you need to know
Who can make a complaint
How to resolve a complaint

Revised: February 1, 2010



Our vision is a vibrant and inclusive Alberta where the rich diversity of people is celebrated and respected, and where everyone has the opportunity to fully participate in society, free from discrimination.